The Eventually app (also referred to in this policy as “the app” or “the service”) does not collect, distribute, or store any data other than:
- Keywords used to filter calendar events, as is the core purpose of the app
- Anonymous event logging, such as when customising the app or making an in-store purchase
- Consensual tracking of third-party activity via Facebooks Analytics and Ads SDK, to attribute previously-run ads promoting the app
Aforementioned keywords are collected and stored only locally as text strings on the user's device.
- Uses Apple’s iOS SDK (software development kit) to access calendar data locally on the user's device.
- Uses Facebook’s Ads and Analytics SDK to:
- Anonymously log events such as customisation and in-app purchases for analytics purposes.
- Attribute app installs and in-app purchases to Facebook advertisements promoting the app.
This policy is effective as of 2020-10-09.